ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
Will be held at St. Barnabas Village Hall on Thursday 23rd November 2017 at 7.30pm
A glass of wine or soft drink will be available on arrival
- Apologies for absence from the meeting.
- Declarations of interest.
- Minutes of the AGM held on Wednesday 6th December 2016.
- Matters arising from the Minutes not covered by the Agenda.
- Election of Committee. If you would like to stand, please let me have a note of your name for inclusion in the process.
- Quietway 7 – decision to go ahead taken, but a call-in by Councillors refused, redesign of the Village Junction, loss of priority for Court Lane, three lanes funnelled into two, traffic displacement and possible serious congestion and air pollution at peak times.
- A further Quietway announced to run from Peckham, up Barry Road crossing Lordship Lane by DulwichLibrary and down Court Lane to join Quietway 7 at the junction with Dulwich Village.
- SG Smith development.
- Double yellow lines on all corners.
- Controlled Parking Zones.
- Foundation Schools Coaches Survey.
- The newly-formed Dulwich Forum, an umbrella group of local RA’s.
- The COLAR website.
- Any other matters members see fit to bring up for discussion.
- Date of the next AGM – December 2018 (tba).
If you would like to raise any points for discussion to be included on the Agenda, please let me know.
I would encourage as many people as possible to attend because currently, there are critical issues affecting us all.
Ian Rankine, Chairman email@example.com
Members will be asked to let the committee know their views on any of these matters, along with any solutions or courses of action they may want to suggest.